View Single Post
      03-21-2017, 04:57 PM   #108
18F82M4
Rep
Drives: 2015 MW F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatoly14 View Post
Here is my experience with EAS:
I live in Oregon, was in Los Angeles with my e60 M5 for a few weeks and decided to take my car for some preventative maintenance. Found EAS. I paid them 4k for Rod Bearings, Vanos Line, Pulley, Rear Diff and SMG flush. Drove back to Oregon after the work been completed and my rear diff started grinding like crazy in every turn. Took it to a local repair shop, turns out, they put wrong oil in the rear diff. Asked them for a refund, since I couldn't bring the car back because I'm in Oregon they said "sure no problem", 2 months later, still no refund.

Filed the chargeback with the CC company for $193 (cost of the rear diff service), they replied saying they don't offer refunds and that I need to bring the car back (mind you I have an email saying they issued a refund for $125 because that's how much they charged me for rear diff flush).

Now the story gets better. After fighting with them over $200 (mind you, I paid them 4k) for more then 3 months, they have the nerve to tell me "oh, the rear diff service was never performed, we didn't had time for it, but we charged you for it though".

So, now, from where I stand I feel like I need to double check EVERYTHING what's been done by them on my car. This was the first and LAST time I ever use their shop.
Dude,
I noticed you've been trying to bash this great company on every forum. Stop being a little b****
Get over it and move on. You must really have no life but to just keep on bashing someone for a few bucks. Get out of here. Humans make mistakes live with it
Appreciate 0