View Single Post
      01-05-2018, 03:42 PM   #1
BRNDNSLVRA
奈良シカマル
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Space Gray E90 M3

New Owner - 2011 Space Gray E90 M3

Hi. I'm Brandon and this is my 2011 E90 M3.

I bought her yesterday after months of searching and seeing potential cars sell to other people. It's a huge accomplishment for me. I've been driving a 2004 Camry for the last 6 years (which I still love). I couldn't be happier with this car. One owner car that was very very well taken care of w/ tech and premium packages.

Only things I don't like are:
- Wood trim (If anybody wants to trade their carbon trim, lmk)
- USB doesn't support my iPhone X (typical but fixable)
- Bluetooth only for making calls (again, fixable)

Other than that, everything is perfect and just how I wanted.

If anybody has a way to fix the USB/Bluetooth issues, please lmk before I take it to a BMW tech place. Trying to figure out if I need my iDrive updated.

I have big things planned for it and I'm happy to finally be an owner of one of these cars.

Follow me on IG: @954MM / @954M3

UPDATE: PUT SOME SWIFT SPRINGS ON:

UPDATE: WRAPPED THE ROOF/ADDED LIP:

UPDATE: 02/14/2018

WING IS HERE! BIG THANKS TO JBSPEED

UPDATE: 02/03/2020

It's been well over a year since the last update and 2 years since I’ve owned the car. She now has 112k miles and shes still going strong. I have a Velos tune on the car now and it’s great! I also deleted my secondaries and did the 4 pipe mod. Absolutely love the way it sounds. Eventually looking to get a Corsa rear section. Future mods include a new front lip, side skirts and I’ll end up wrapping the car too.

Decided to resurrect this since I'll be doing more to the car.

UPDATE #1: The car started making that cowbell noise in the driveshaft. Turned out to be the Center Support Bearing. We replaced that and it went away.

UPDATE #2: My car had been giving me a steering wheel vibration issue. Couldnt figure it out. After road force balancing my tires 6x, countless alignments, new control arms, new tires, new brakes, and new strut mounts, it turned out to be a faulty front right strut. So I finally got a set of coilovers. I went with BC BR's. For the price, can't beat it. I only daily drive the car so these are perfect. They ride great. I personally will miss having the EDC functionality, but for now, I’m very pleased with the BC’s. Check out the video and photos below!

UPDATE: 02/07/2020

It's been a week since I had my coilovers installed. I let the suspension settle and I took the car in for an alignment at Euromotive Perormance. The absolutely nailed the alignment. The car drives amazing!

I also went down from a 15mm spacer to a 12mm spacer in the rear. No more rubbing!

Check out the video of the alignment below!

http://954mm.com

IG: @954MM/@954M3

Last edited by BRNDNSLVRA; 02-07-2020 at 08:24 PM..
Appreciate 7