View Single Post
      12-13-2018, 07:46 AM   #23
MikeyDawg
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 - MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrAcK TRaP View Post
Why not 2008 with 90K+ miles around $20-$22K. Why he can't afford the car if he doesn't have like $30K? Don't be negative and push people away
It's all good. At this point (as another posted alluded to with personal experience) I've come to realize that you pay a premium for a car that has been properly maintained and had the preventative maint completed OR you can pay a lower price and end up paying thousands getting the car sorted.

I over research / analyze every major purchase so I am aware of the trade offs between a 22k or 30k M3. I really just wanted to get others (with ownership experience) perspective to see if there was any differences between the model years or other factors in general that I wasn't considering in my search.

I DIY as much as I reasonably can without having a full lift so I will take care of most all basic maint/repairs and have located a local shop nearby for the more serious work. I plan to give them a call to find out how much RBs will cost as well any of the other major items I may need them to perform... if any of you from GA have used this company, let me know what your exp has been.

They were rec'd by someone on this forum and I think may even have some employees who are members on here...
http://bimmersservicecenter.com/

Thanks for all the input so far... good stuff.

Last edited by MikeyDawg; 12-13-2018 at 07:57 AM..
Appreciate 0