05-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #225
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
the pacers are a big/physical team they have like 3 bigs....big teams always have given the small heat team problems. they didn't shut down hibbert he's not their just to score their playing inside out. As talented as lebron is he's getting beat up in the 4 spot making him loosing his legs by the 4th. maybe they can get out of this series but indy is looking real good right about now without bosh.
your right. aside from Lebron and D.Wade, they got no one. that being said, I think the Heat will come up with a W in Indiana today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchNpoke View Post
wow these spoiled lakers fans flaming blake on his twitter account. Its make or miss, had that 3 ball went in ...hes our new clutch fish.

doughboybeatz: @SteveBlake5 U THE HOE N*GGA THAT SET PICKS. U DONT TAKE THE LAST SHOT N*GGA!

@Fly_ass_Bastard: I fu-king hate you. Go back to 8mile white boy @SteveBlake5

@bossdaddyjay_: I hate your fu*king guts, I hope your girlfriend cheats on you with a lacrosse player, dumb bi*ch @SteveBlake5

JfishKlowdgang: I Hope Kobe slaps the sh*t out of @STEVEBLAKE5 wide open Smh I woulda kept Luke Walton sh*tty ass over him. Your wife should cheat on u!

Sheldon F. Yamaguchi
Y'all need to get off my dude @SteveBlake5, it wasn't his fault we lost........man fck it. Yeah it was.

@followDJ: @SteveBlake5 I guess you wasn't with Kobe shooting in the gym either huh?

@BIGJUGG601 @steveblake5 Muthafu*ka u might cost us the whole fu*king series stupid fu*ker. U is fu*king stupid. U big ear bastard.

‏@OddWolfCalloway
I don't trust @SteveBlake5 with the ball during crunch time. That's like leaving your baby sister at R. Kelly house
lol degenerates who know nothing about the game.