03-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #9
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by serge_chez View Post
you workout your forearms everyday? That is not very good. You're giving them no rest days to recover and build up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theriz View Post
simple dont use creatine do it the natural way.
and dont work out that same muscle every day. at most 2 times a week, you need muscle confusion.!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxyfukinBMW View Post
You should prob cut it down to every other day .. Forearm muscles feel fast - you use them everyday - kinda like calve muscles ...

Idk - just my 0.02
lol where did I say everyday??? I re-read my first post and have no idea what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxyfukinBMW View Post
Oh and if theres no burn then there's no gain!!

You gotta pay to play!
Yeah buddy, that's the name of the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher821 View Post
That's what I'm getting at. It's not the creatine! It's the NO a.k.a. Nitric Oxide.

Nitric oxide is also used in heart medicine. It is a "vasodilator" which means i widens your blood vessels. The supplement you're taking has creatine stacked with NO, but the effect you're feeling i from the NO ...

Most likely the exercise you're doing with your arms down each side holding some weight pushes the arteries that transport blood back from the arms shut, and due to the widened blood vessels you get a sick pump.

If it hurts there's a good probability it's not healthy.

I can only advice that you do a little research on the supplements you take - otherwise you'll end up doing more harm than good to your body.

Personally I think that unless you're a pro - some protein, creatine and multivitamins should be all you need. The rest comes from a correct diet, a good training routine and enough sleep.
Heh, thanks for the info. That makes sense. Idk, it only happens when I'm doing my forearm curls, but I've kind of grown to like the burning sensation. It's different. It's like a hyper pump lol.
Appreciate 0