Quote:
Originally Posted by smokes View Post
this is true. heres a link about their warranty
http://jalopnik.com/5201918/2010-gt+...black-box-data

why not to buy
-price
-maintenance
-easily voided warranty- no LC,track, dyno,
-black box-records all data-so they will know when you're racing,lc, or anything -not allowing them to access to box=loss of warranty
-some people tried launch control and blew the tranny=voided warranty+new tranny=20k
-basically its a beast on a leash and driving it will cause you to lose your warranty. lol

besides. doesnt seem like it would work well as an everyday car, but i guess it doesnt work well on the track either with the possibility of blowing your tranny so easily.
"Racing, competitive driving of any sort and/or any use on a track or airstrip, or otherwise not operating or maintaining the vehicle as set out in the Owner's Manual and Service and Maintenance Guide;"

Am I reading this wrong or is this pretty much telling me that even if I do a drift on a regular street and my rear axle snaps, then there is no warranty? or while I'm fully accelerating form light to light and my engine blows up, warranty is voided?

Aside from all this, not to be able to use it on a track? Are they stupid?? What pieces of shits!!
Appreciate 0