Drives: 2011 M3 Coupe

Garage List
  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_g View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrippy View Post
I've never experienced more BMW hate than today. Lady is pissed because of traffic so she cuts through a gas station to bypass the turn light. She stops in the gas station and throws bottles at my car and 2 others for being in her majesties path home. She probably threw like 6 bottles at us. She then speeds away. I'm furious but she's gone and I'm not running a red light to pursue her. Well I eventually get on the 101 and who do I see......cunty already mixing it up with other motorists. My lane was moving so I took a pic of her plate which she saw and went off the deep end! She now is throwing bottles at me in close proximity (car next to me)and one misses my head, bounces off the passenger side a piler and lands on my floor. Now I have about 8 golf ball dents sprinkled on both sides of my car. Road rage is some serious shit out here in SF! I just pray her prints are in the system which judging by her demeanor in public is very likely.

You showed good restraint, sir. As much as you would have liked to fistfuck her face, your children and family are more important. Everytime I'm about to lose it on someone, i think of everything I stand to lose and everyone that I will disappoint.
Yeah, family is the most important. Daddy beating up a crackhead and being in jail instead of working doesn't work out.