Magnetic Fusion
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3, 1995 E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46M3forRay View Post
1rd

Kidding aside... I'm cheap too. Bought mine used as well but saying you make 6 figs is irrelevant. I honestly think It's more of a personal choice really. I also make 6 figs and I totally agree with you in being smart with your money. I was dumb with money when I was younger and as I age and start to own properties, that's where reality start to kick in.

Bottom line is people like fancy things and they will use their money as they wish. It's what they make themselves happy. I don't think they're stupid, it's their choice. Ultimate first world problems.

Good to know I'm not the only one. I think most people fit into our category. You're right the money means nothing. But for some odd reason I felt compelled to at least mention it so people can understand that people aren't making $20,000 affording M3's. I think it's crazy people say childish comments without knowing anything about the person. That's why I mentioned nobody is stupid for buying a new car, it's just not the smartest thing to do.