Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition

Quote:
Originally Posted by novablackm3 View Post
This is going to get ugly..

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327422

was the original post, my original message "very nice advan rs style " was posted and quickly hidden or removed/deleted. I then saw that hvd.kevin also commented about the similarity of advan rs to the vmr's so i pm'ed him and said my post got removed and to be careful. He replies back with a short comment, and then i post this up here.

I get a notice from PG about an infraction and to proove that it was deleted, now i go check and the post is there and hvd.kevin's comment is updated /changed to now quote what my original message... something very fishy.

I also am NOT a vendor, my day job is to run a network/security company. I was simply a mega moderator @ other forums because i lived and loved the car forum and it was not for profit.

Some of you guys have known me for 10+ years and i can confidently say that i ain't no attention whore looking to cause drama or make false accusations.

Anyhow I also know fighting w/ a moderator of a site is a loosing battle..
I just looked the edit history of that thread up. When a mod edits any post in a thread other than his/her own post(s), the action is logged. There are absolutely no enteries in the event log of that thread. None.