06-13-2019, 09:44 AM   #1
TYNKUP
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 13' e92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Don't do business with jl motoring

It takes a lot for me to actually post about a customer experience and pretty disappointed overall.

I have ordered many parts from JL Motoring before and didn't have any complaints as I didn't really have any issues and overall I like to consider myself to be a very understanding and patient individual... more than most.

A few months back I had purchased a 1x1 GTS style rear diffuser. It states on their website that this is a 1x1 weave. After about 2 weeks, the part arrives, and like many enthusiasts here, felt like a kid in a candy shop. You can imagine my surprise that the part was a 2x2 weave.. not matching the product description and unfortunately, the remaining carbon fiber parts on my e92 M3. For context, my front lip, side skirts, mirror caps, and roof are all 1x1 weave.

I contacted JL and inquired about why the product didn't match what was advertised and that I'd like a 1x1 weave rear diffuser. I was informed that they were currently out of stock and that I'd need to wait 2-3 weeks for them to become available OR I could take a $60 discount and keep the 2x2.......

This has now become a larger inconvenience but, again, I'm pretty patient and understanding and say, that's fine just please let me know when the 1x1 weave arrives and if you could send that out ASAP that would be great. No response. I have since emailed JL Motoring 4 times over the past week and a half to 2 weeks with no updates to my order and overall frustrated that I will most likely now be waiting 2-3 MONTHS to receive from day of purchase.

Still no response on their end and this lack of communication and customer experience has put a sour taste in my mouth. I'm hoping for an update soon...

Last edited by TYNKUP; 06-28-2019 at 11:43 AM..
Appreciate 0