Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
SEMA is HUGH!!!!!
you've never been? i think they have all four halls again this year... check down the street: AVN awards should be going on also this whole week. puahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
yeessss

yup, that's Ben's creation... he throws a JGTC widebody on almost every fuckin' car in the crew lol. he's my neighbor so i can talk trash jokingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
I need to learn how to deal with stress better

No wonder I look 30+..... the way this is going I'll look 50 when I'm 30..
workout. everyday. you need to meet Pierre.

Quote:
I was just at the outlets and saw this guy with a white 2011 Alpina B7. So me and my buddy tony went over and talked to him. Turns out he's the co-founder of Crooks and Castles!!! I'll post up a pic later when I'm on my computer.
pussy... Most of those guys are from Ox. I'm pretty sure i know which guy you're talking about. I know JR with the E30 also. i know the head designer for Crooks... Our buddies in MFEST grew up with them also, hence why MFEST gets all crooks shirts. i know all those clowns. They went to CSULB with my friends, hence why all my friends wear crooks & castles FOR FREE.

Quote:
He was ballin. He looked fairly young he said he was 35. Said his buddies have a bunch of old Alpinas and vintage bimmers e30s and such. He said he's from west Hollywood.
the head designer is only two years older than me... if it's who i'm thinking of, that's James' homie. i'll see if i can get JR with the E30 to roll out this way since his family still around here.
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0