Garage List
2006 E90 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Are you single or married?
Married w/ a child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krozi View Post
Don't do it. Its going to be broken every day of your life, catch on fire, and somehow kill the neighbor's pet.
Yeah, i know the 355 are prone to being unreliable at times and need certain things replaced every so often. But i know a few people that own them and just as long as you keep up with the maintanence, then their pretty solid cars. Just expensive to keep up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFCbmwbear View Post
355 is one of the greats. But I'd vote no.
True! I love the sound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
355's dont have the best track record on the planet and service to keep them up and running can get pricey quick. I'd save up for a 360 modena, or better yet an F430. The F430 is a timing chain based car, so the service periods arent as often of as intense as the earlier cars. As much as i love Ferrari's you have to be prepared to spend a decent amount to keep them up.
Yeah, i am aware of the cost it takes to maintain these machines. I do have a friend that has a personal Ferrari tech, that i can get a pretty good rate. The 360 is awesome also, but where i live they are very common. I see one almost everyday in which the 355 i dont and i love the design of the f355 much better!

keep in mind, this will be a weekend car. I do have a daily driver