View Single Post
      02-14-2024, 01:26 PM   #2
Jodway
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i, B9 Audi SQ5, W211 MB

We have a 2019 SQ5 Prestige with Black Optics and Sport Diff options. My wife absolutely loves it and has gotten completely spoiled by the air ride and the acoustic glass. In my opinion, the Premium/Premium Plus just don't feel as "special" after having the loaded Prestige

The interior is fantastic, although everything is different than the BMW layout. My biggest gripe is the center console/arm rest/cup holder area. I have a hard time setting the arm rest to be comfortable and the sliding tray/phone charger requires anything in the cup holders that sticks up to be removed in order to access the small console storage area.

The B&O is decent, but lacks low end bass, if that's a concern for you. It generally is good though, especially coupled with how quiet the interior is.

The 3.0 turbo engine is definitely choked back by the factory installed tune, but has plenty of power to keep you satisfied for a while. Once that wears off, they are very responsive to tuning should you wish to add more power.

Overall, neither of us regrets the purchase. We drove the SQ5 back to back with an X3 M40i and the Audi was a better driving experience in every way under daily driven conditions.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
P111587.00