Drives: 2011 M3/Porsche 992 GT3RS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by okusa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
i was just thinking the other day that i should have started a little notebook journal when i started tracking just to keep tabs on different mods and how they felt/etc.. i think i'm going to actually start doing this once i install the aero bits i have collected (apr splitter, gts style wing). mostly because adding aero to my evolving car is going to be quite the game of trial and error. i'm not sure yet, but i would imagine that some settings will be good for one track, but other settings will be better for another track. some settings might also be a definite "no", and i don't want to revisit those settings twice in the exploration process.

all that said, i'm enjoying reading your guy's experiences and discussion.
If that's your plan then I strongly encourage you to pick up an Aim Solo DL or something similar. Though you'll be able to describe the "feel" of some of the changes, only quantifiable data counts. As it is, I'm consistently surprised as I think I'm doing one thing and the Aim proves otherwise.
It's on "the list."
Best mod is driver mod and the AIM Solo DL is super helpful. Been sharing data with AriuSen and M3 Number 86 and it helps point out deficiencies in our driving and where we can do better.
instagram.com/titomanlio
Appreciate 1
roastbeef11590.50