11-07-2018, 02:28 PM   #7
Iyzmi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6MT ESS625

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozaiya View Post
i get the same feeling when i request for my tune options
he just ignores a lot of my questions and just send me a tune file without any further explanation, it's fine when it's the right one, but i had asked for the cold start to be removed and it wasn't
Same here. I've emailed AJ on a few occasions and he frequently ignores my questions or provides incomplete answers. I've never spoken with him on the phone but have felt an arrogant condescending tone in much of our email correspondence. It's quite a shame really, as I still believe ESS has the best supercharger kit and software on the market all things considered. Things seemed to start falling apart in terms of customer service after Roman left. Huge loss for ESS and even bigger loss for their customers.

OP, have you had your car tested on a dyno to see how much power you are missing? Can you describe the issue in 3rd gear between 5-6.5k RPM in more detail?

You may also want to consider posting this in the engine sub-section. More people will see it there and might be able to help diagnose your performance issues. ESS is not a vendor here and I don't think the vendor review section gets much traffic.

Last edited by Iyzmi; 11-07-2018 at 02:53 PM..
Appreciate 0