07-29-2022, 12:02 PM   #16
UBERV8
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 MW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
I bought your E90 on 3/11 and you told me you were selling it because it was too small for your kids, but then got an E92M 3 days later? In hindsight that does feel like you weren't being upfront previously.

I certainly can't comment on this particular car, but would recommend any prospective buyers research shops in the area for the PPI. Import Motor Works did mine and they missed several obvious repairs which will add up to the thousands even with me doing the work myself (busted motor mount, leaking oil pan gasket, rear main seal, coolant leak, broken TPMS radio, rusted and modified muffler) and didn't even seem to scan for codes (which would've shown the broken TPMS radio). Things like blatant oil leaks should've been obvious just from removing the belly cover. The car was also clearly modified and returned to stock at some point, but I obviously don't know which of the previous owners under-took that process.
So if Import Motor Works PPI was incompetent it's the seller's fault? Sounds like this comment belongs on IMW's Yelp reviews on not OP's FS thread.
Appreciate 2
2turbz36.00