k_mann
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ13 View Post
I had the opposite experience last time I did a TNIA event. Missed the first int session, so I ran with novice for a session. Asshat in a crapmaro would not let me pass for half the session...he motor’d me in the straights then I’d catch up and ride his ass in the corner. Every single driver I encountered in intermediate was courteous and gave points quickly.
Lol this happened the first session. Guy in a C4 in front of me driving slow in the dead center of the track never gave a point by. I got lucky when he went straight off the track not braking for a corner. Then some guy in a caged 928 wouldn't point by the line of 6 cars behind him. I pitted and then went back out, enjoyed myself by not being held up for at least a couple laps. I was glad a friend told me about pitting if point bys weren't happening or I was stuck among a lot of cars. Made my experience MUCH better.

Needless the slower, troublesome guys were addressed pretty quick right after the first session and moved to the back of the starting grid.

Insta: @kmannc
Appreciate 0