08-07-2020, 01:39 PM   #41
Davey27
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Just posting my results for my DCT boot cover, which was missing two clips. Bought them from buglinjo, he was very quick to ship out and communicative during the whole process, thank you very much, and would recommend to anyone thinking about getting them!

Posting pics below to show how I attached them, and for those unsure about getting them for their DCT boot, you can see for yourself that these in fact will work.

For a millennial I'm incredibly bad at technology, so the pics below with red drawings in them, is my poor attempt at explaining the situation and how I glued them on the existing plastic boot frame.

First two pics with red arrows show the new clips. You can see they look to be at the same height/level as the factor clips.

Third and fourth pics show the contact points where I was able to glue them on. The circles with "1"s in them show where the gap is, and no contact points, while the circles with "2"s are where I was able to glue them on. I think alternatively you could shave the existing plastic boot frame down, but at least for the DCT, I think it would cause more problems that solve, so I kept it as is. As long as the glue is strong enough, it shouldn't be an issue.

So far so good, thanks again OP!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
pjk38088.00
PACarGuy683.50