View Single Post
      11-26-2019, 05:14 PM   #49
psmalley92
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2, Macan S, 911 C2S

Bump.

Car is remaining in Michigan until new year (in heated garage). My friend offered me a seat on his plane back to NC from Michigan and I just couldn't pass up the chance to get back to NC in an hour vs. 10 on Sunday.

Price remains $22,500.00.

Car has fresh oil, tires with less than 5k miles on them, and is ready to roll. Car will come with original exhaust and intake. Currently has AFE Mach II Exhaust, AFE intake, and a sprint booster installed.

130,7xx miles as of this post. Shouldn't change much over next two or three months, as I will daily my Toyota 4Runner in the winter months and plan on picking up an E39 M5 in NC when I'm down there next.

I have to admit I'm surprised the car is still here. I've talked to 10-15 people that seem serious, I've taken, and then returned two different deposits. I still believe the car is priced very well.

This is a get in and drive car. Runs perfect, everything works.

Call or text 248-303-4753 if you're interested. If you're willing to come to Detroit Michigan area. I can show the car through Sunday, December 1, and then again December 14 - January 5. The car will probably be shipped to NC the second week in January at this point.
Appreciate 0