View Single Post
      07-18-2013, 10:30 AM   #37
MiamiE93Vert
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal@Evolve View Post
Finally someone reviewing the quiet section!!

This was actually the section which was most difficult to produce. Anyone can make a loud exhaust but to create an exotic noise which is sporty with minimal drone is a real difficult task as many exhaust developers will confirm.

The aim was achieved to our ears at least at the time of achieving a sporty exotic tone which you can live with at any speed and all load points. I am glad now finally it is being noticed and this exhausts massive development now being appreciated.
Going on a year now with my full system and still extremely satisfied. I can't imagine having anything else. The sporty sound with the valves closed is perfect for everyday driving, especially with my E93 which tends to bring the volume a little higher. I can be on the phone or have the kids in the car and it is aggressive without being overwhelming. Volume is just under normal talking or radio volume rather than equal to or greater. Open valves with the top down is heavenly.

Thanks again Sal!

AA Pulley, Air Filter and Tune - Full Evolve Valvetronic Exhaust - 380/355 Stoptech BBK, BBS FI's and other fun stuff.
Appreciate 0