United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEllis View Post
Yep, I did my order through Mathias at Pentagon in June and have an April allocation here in the sates. I was told that individual colors were not available for US allocations.

However, keep in mind that the 49K base that Pentagon is using is an estimate and subect to change. Dont be surprised if the Military sales price goes up to 55k. This information is in the paperwork.

That being said I was told that the 49K was given to Pentagon by BMW as minimum price required to secure allocations. So, its probably a very good estimate and gives some insight into US MSRP. Probably 55-57K MSRP.

Jason
Yeah I think even if the base MSRP for mil sales ends up being 3-5k higher around $55k it is still a hell of a good deal compared to what retail stateside will run you for an M3 within the first 24months after its release I bet. Sure by late fall/early winter you'll be able to find one or two here or there on the CPO and newly-returned market but I suspect they'll be far and few in between and you'll definately have to modify your choices for options and colors in that aspect if you get one that way. So I am not complaining especially if Mil Sales keeps their estimated $49k base.
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0