View Single Post
      02-22-2015, 08:15 AM   #17
BobS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imstimpy View Post
Why am I doing drive cycles? Frankly, because Evolve is unable to provide the calibration I've asked for. I've been in constant contact with Evolve for over three months now for various reasons. They have been attempting to provide an emissions compliant calibration now for nearly one and a half months (with no success, I might add).

Theoretically, yes, if you have an emissions compliant tune and factory cats you should be capable of passing I/M Readiness after 1-2 drive cycles. In my experience on my S2000, that happens easily in 80-110 miles.

I was contributing to this thread initially to provide the drive cycle details, which I've been going through multiple times per calibration. But since you asked, I'll tell you that I'm also dealing with this because the two calibrators at Evolve I've dealt with so far are complete imbeciles.
Well i know of two supercharged evolve cars that passed emissions so i'm sure it can be done with just a NA tune. I'm actually trying to get it done now so I feel your pain. My car is at ACM at the moment getting some things done then i'm going to try and pass. From what i heard from those two guys, you need to do the drive cycle perfectly and have the stock xpipe/cats on the car.

ESS 650 ACM-R Upgrades
Appreciate 0