Quote:
Originally Posted by zcp312 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by acevo8 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by former 240 s14 View Post
Quote:
Anyone in Chicagoland area recommend a shop to install test pipes?
I went to AutoSprint LTD, the owner and team there are a Ferrari and Fiat specialized shop but also work on BMW's and other German cars. They did a great job with my brake pad sensors and only charge $120/hr. The shop also does a lot of work for cars at Autobahn Country Club.

5259 W Addison St, Chicago, IL 60641
(773) 685-0930

Hope this helps,

Rubin
Thanks Rubin, I'll check them out!
Did you end up going there to install the test pipes? How was your experience? I'm looking to get exhaust + test pipe installed soon and looking for a shop in or around Chicago as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcp312 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by former 240 s14 View Post
Quote:
Anyone in Chicagoland area recommend a shop to install test pipes?
I went to AutoSprint LTD, the owner and team there are a Ferrari and Fiat specialized shop but also work on BMW's and other German cars. They did a great job with my brake pad sensors and only charge $120/hr. The shop also does a lot of work for cars at Autobahn Country Club.

5259 W Addison St, Chicago, IL 60641
(773) 685-0930

Hope this helps,

Rubin
Thanks Rubin, I'll check them out!
Did you end up going there to install the test pipes? How was your experience? I'm looking to get exhaust + test pipe installed soon and looking for a shop in or around Chicago as well.
I ended up going with Performance Eurowerks because I got a Black Friday deal on their tune as well. Highly recommend them and their customer service. I had troubles with getting through on their phone but via email they were responding to me very promptly. They are apparently also moving to Elk Grove in February so that will be much closer to Chicago.
Appreciate 0