01-11-2022, 06:13 PM   #16
Bilbofraggins
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 X6M, 2019 X3 M40I

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJLux View Post
I've no experience with this engine but my N52 has 140k and running as strong as ever. No leaks & no lights on the cluster, but that's because I can turn a wrench and take care of issues as they crop up. I'll definitely do research before picking up one of these as it may not be this one. Times are weird now.
Have had a 2013 X6M since it was just under two years old… Still like new. The S63 is easy to do basic maint on from oil, to brakes, to filters. Hardly used any oil and only started doing that in the last while..not even 1 litre in 10,000 km.

I certainly would get it scanned before and after a good test drive…and besides going over it throughly, would probably get it I looked at by a trusted indy, even BMW.

If ever there was a BMW X6M to look at it’s the 2014 M.

Fellas in the X6 side of XBimmers wish they had not let their E71 go, one had owned every X6M and now has a 2022.

I started a thread on this - as I’m keeping mine.

As this is a hot climate vehicle - check the maint throughly, for baked and brittle hoses etc.

Would I buy one that was modded…likely no…but if it’s removed, how would you know…

Last edited by Bilbofraggins; 01-11-2022 at 06:20 PM..
Appreciate 0