View Single Post
      04-25-2020, 08:03 AM   #1
Rahul718
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 Comp 6mt

Can I land an e92 m3 on this budget?

Hey guys,

I have a 2016 M4 Comp 6mt that I love, but I always told myself I would get an e92 m3 at one point. I知 about a year out from the purchase and am saving up on the side. My budget will be $15k and I知 completely fine with an 08 with higher miles. However, it needs to be 6mt, coupe and well maintained with no accident history or very minor accidents. Flexible on color too. My goal is to secure a good condition car that I can keep for a long time, with the expectations that after buying it, I壇 have to spend money on maintenance like rod bearings, etc. Plans for the car would include basic bolt ons and handling mods, with the occasional track day.

I would get a thorough PPI to check mechanically and structurally before hand. With that said, by next summer do you think I値l be able to find a clean example with higher miles? 130k miles reasonable? If I知 prepared to do rod bearings, what痴 the highest mileage you would recommend on this car? I honestly wish I could spend more but with two babies and a house purchase in the near future, this is the max I知 comfortable spending and I知 ITCHING for a 6mt e92 m3

Thanks in advance for any feedback. Pic of the f82 just because...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0