06-25-2018, 07:59 PM   #25
timothy2001
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 6MT ZCP

Garage List
2011 M3 E92  [0.00]
Sorry this happened to you and man this just really pisses me off. Everything I am reading leads me to believe the seller is just plain bad.

Saying he sees 50 cars a day is a BS statement and reinforces to me what a bad person/business man he is.

Check into what consumer protection laws your state has or the seller state if that’s applicable. Depending on the state sometimes it’s the DMV, sometimes it’s the Attorney General office or another governance.

If this guy does not step up and take some responsibility go after him with everything you can and don’t let him off the hook. I have not seen it mentioned but I am willing to bet this is not a franchised Dealer but an independent used car operation.

Good luck to you. I know you said you liked the guy and you’re supposed to, generally speaking we buy from people we like be it cars or just about anything.

Shipper recorded the existing damage accurately it appears, so the damage was there when it left,the guy is screwing you.

I have bought and sold enough vehicles remotely and have a lot of experience with it. This stinks.

If this is not resolved quickly, please ensure you let us know who it is.
Appreciate 1
BOOF-M34451.50