View Single Post
      11-19-2007, 04:43 PM   #15
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-MC-G View Post
I read an article on this. Lots of young kids in today's day and age have issues communicating under stressful environments face to face. They are more comfortable talking about intimate topics or having fights via IM and text message. Considering neither one of you wanted to hit up the bars and pick up the opposite sex the good old fashioned way for whatever reason, it is completely understandable that you both would have problems having a conversation over dinner and then trying to move in and make a move at the end of the date. I don't mean to be an ass but I'm not beating around the bush.

At 24 if a girl doesn't want to hook up even a little after the first date then you need to drop her because she isn't into you.
It's really hard to take your post seriously with the picture under your name..

But yeah, I could see that...

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0