Originally Posted by 4org1ve View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJiGGs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Are your TA's in working order?

Bank 2 threw errors before winter started so I parked it.
Recently started her up and drove around for a bit and no errors but will still replace as the car is sitting at 96,000 KM might as well do both.
My TA's are in working order so I don't personally have a need to order them. I'll wait and send my busted one in when it happens and spend the $350. I'm sorry that yours is giving you a problem.
You dont have to send your busted one in. Mpower Motorsports actually has rebuilt actuators in stock. They send you theirs. Once you receive the Actuators, you send yours back to them as a core replacement. Pretty cool concept. So there is no down time.
Yes. Some have said that they are thinking of buying the TA while they have a working one on their car. So... You either buy the rebuilt one and then install it on your car and send Abdul a perfectly good working TA that came off of your car or you do not send one in to Abdul and you pay $450 since you are not giving him a core. Both are bad ideas for me as a car owner. I'll wait until my TA's go bad if ever. I'm not going to take a perfectly good working TA out of my car just to get a deal for a rebuilt one.
Agreed. Unless the car has high miles and the person wants to replace actuators as a preventative maintenance measure, then that's fine. But if you have low miles and just want to have a spare. Not a good idea.
Not to be rude towards you again. But you're basically ban evading at this point. It's so obvious you're the guy who runs the site just by reading your posts, plus your username "Forgive"
Man. people are so judgmental these days. Forgive is a code I live by. Even my M has a forgive license plate. Please stop jumping to conclusions. I have NOTHING to do with the guy who sells actuators! lol!
I mean you're both from Michigan judging by the plate. Plus you're shilling pretty hard for the guy for nothing lol. Just my conclusion that's all.
Relax buddy...You can call me a supporter of MPS too...just did an actuator job with one of their products...no issues for almost half the price of most distributors..or go with FCP euro. Nothing wrong with forum members touting a product of a non-forum company.
Appreciate 2
Majdi37.00
shmad111.50