View Single Post
      07-22-2021, 08:41 AM   #122
reidetailing
Alex - IG @screamer
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 SS E90, 11 Moonstone E92

This is another good one; WELCOME BACK to another awesome update for Project Sky.

This update takes place in November/December 2020.

The Exterior of my car is missing something. I currently have the Varis Rear Diffuser installed, and a Front Lip pending install (more on this below), but one key component to the Exterior Ground Effects is missing…the Side Skirts.

I decided to finally pull the trigger on some Forcewerkz BMW E90 M3 Side Skirt Extensions Diffusers Splitters! I’m beyond happy to install these to complete the Exterior Ground Effects.

Special thank-you goes to Aeuroplug for helping me acquire these, when Forcewerkz themselves went M.I.A. when I tried contacting them about this product; honestly, I didn’t think they were in business anymore

Enjoy the pictures:

Moving on, as you know I was quite bothered knowing that I bought a replica part for my M3. I say this very humbly: “I’ve always bought the original part or waited until I could afford an original part, instead of buying a replica component.” This approach has allowed me to patiently acquire some very rare parts for both my Subaru and my M3.

Now I did still have that upset feeling that I had "settled" in buying the eBay GT4 Replica Front Lip, so I decided to re-evaluate things.

Recall that I had the OCD Treatment done to this eBay Lip (Polish, Clear Bra, and Ceramic Coat). This lip was in immaculate shape and was READY to be installed!

Here were some pictures from a quick mockup:

It honestly looks incredible…UNFORTUNATELY, I decided to sell it locally before actually installing it. MADNESS, I know.

Going through all that work, just to sell it? Well let me tell ya, there’s a reason behind this madness.

The crème de la crème of lips, YES, thanks to my good friend Ian@TurnerMotorsport, the OEM………..yes OEM BMW Motorsport GT4 Lip (51628322638)
has been ordered!!!!!!!!!!

I’m so pleased to have the support of Ian@TurnerMotorsport in helping me achieve my vision for Sky. While also ordering the OEM Lip, I also ordered the OEM BMW Motorsport Water Pump with Upgraded Aluminum Impeller (11518331044)

Enjoy the pictures courtesy of Turner Motorsport:

Truly fortunate to have the support of my friends, family, and of course the people like Usic@TotalMotorWerkes and Ian@TurnerMotorsport for helping me achieve what’s gearing up to be one of the most exciting E9X M3 builds in the world.

Thanks again for stopping by, and stay tuned for next update:

- 2008 BMW E90 M3 - Silverstone - Racecar
Appreciate 3
Senpai481.50
911r891.00