View Single Post
      11-29-2021, 10:57 AM   #15
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
I think it depends on the person to some degree. We have all had that friend that falls head over heels every time. I think you are that person and WANT to be head over heels and so you are.

I have always been boringly rational. I know the way I am and that I won't change and don't really want to. So finding someone that won't drive me insane and I won't drive them insane is my entire goal. Lust fades pretty quickly in my book and my saying from my early days of "You don't invite crazy into your life" is still there. Takes me a while to get to know someone and look for the flags - which does not lead to a lot of heads over heels moments unfortunately.

Luckily Renee and I mesh very well with just enough differences to make it fun and I still find her incredible attractive. It takes time for me to get there though, so never had a lightening bolt moment in my life, but that is just because I am not that person.

I've always been a "toe dipper" - not a "plunge" kinda guy on this subject.........LOL