View Single Post
      10-16-2014, 11:28 PM   #1
Canuckistanian
Ghost Rider
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 6MT AW/FR

Congratulations ME!! Joined the M3 Club. :)

After a reasonably short search, and a friendly negotiation with member BlackZ30, I am now a member of the M3 Club.

My Dad was a huge car guy. Loved reading his car mags. Always had a cool (to me) car. Started off with an Integra LS, then a Camry SE, then an Acura CL-S, a 350Z, and then his dream car, a Lexus SC400 (which I now own).

My dad passed away in 2012, and before he died, he said to me: "When you sell the house, I want you to take a trip, put some money toward the kids, and buy yourself a Lexus GS350."

Well, I sold his house in July, and put money toward my mortgage, pumped up my kids' education savings accounts, and then decided I'd spend a bunch of it on something that would have made him grin from ear to ear - the M3.

2009 Alpine White with Fox Red
6spd
70,000 KM
Fully loaded, minus Competition
+ 19 Rays Strahlen TEs with PSS
+ H&R Coilovers
+ black kidneys
+ original 19s with winter rubber

No real plan to mod right now (except painted reflectors). Just gonna enjoy as is. A nice exhaust setup would be sweet, but they aren't cheap, and I'm in no hurry.

Did the 18 hour drive from Ottawa to Nova Scotia to get acquainted.

Spent some quality time pumping 91/93.

Stopped in to see Moms in Ottawa.

12.5 hours later - need a top up:

Safe and sound in the garage:

Came with a nice Fox Red interior. Wasn't my first choice, but it grew on me, and I needed to have it.

Thanks Pops!!! This car rocks!
Appreciate 0