View Single Post
      10-16-2014, 03:09 PM   #1
dogfish246
Rep
Drives: 2000 540i

Thumbs up How to Permanently Make Your Headlights Clear!!!

Hey guys,

So I have been working on a method to make your headlights permanently clear and here it is. There are many ways to make your headlights clear such as kits from the store (3M is pretty good), toothpaste, baking soda, brake fluid, bug spray, wet sand, etc. Some work great, others are bad for your lens, but no matter what, all of those methods are temporary.

This video shows my method that is a permanent UV seal over the headlight lens so it wont fade. I experimented with different grit sandpaper, different sanding methods, different clear coats, and this is what I found to work best after all my testing.

Let me know what you think!

Hey guys,

So I have been working on a method to make your headlights permanently clear and here it is. There are many ways to make your headlights clear such as kits from the store (3M is pretty good), toothpaste, baking soda, brake fluid, bug spray, wet sand, etc. Some work great, others are bad for your lens, but no matter what, all of those methods are temporary.

This video shows my method that is a permanent UV seal over the headlight lens so it wont fade. I experimented with different grit sandpaper, different sanding methods, different clear coats, and this is what I found to work best after all my testing.

Let me know what you think!

Appreciate 0