View Single Post
      08-23-2019, 08:00 AM   #18
chocstraw
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
I flashed the stroker to the updated Euro file (69) last night and drove it to work today

A big improvement over the US software which is just shit but I feel like it's still slower than the GTS/CRT software.

My car is insanely loud right now so if there's any added drama right now I am unable to detect it.

Will probably move to the CRT software over the weekend as this is a track car. If I had an E93 M car for sure I'd run the '69' software on it though!

Thank you for documenting this! There is SO little information out there on specifics of what they do!
Ahhhh thank you for your feedback. I agree, it is certainly slower than those two, I feel like for most applications it is negligible enough to take a pick between the two. A little clunkier coming to stops as well, but for me, the shifting sound is worth it. I tried to record it but a mic doesn't pick it up too well.

I just hope that I've thrown in enough searchable terms for someone else looking to flash their E90 E92 E93 E9x M3 DCT transmission. Getrag 7DCI600 trans flash faster shift speed smoother operation alpina B3.

Shadow, when flashing my transmission, I have enable UIF / VIN for the flashing, and my "you can still flash the module X more times" counter is continuing to get lower. I believe I'm at 7 right now. Do you know what happens when it hits zero?
Appreciate 1
SYT_Shadow11482.50