Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 6MT ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelse92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMoose View Post
I thought I read it was solo only. I read again and all levels are covered. I dunno how you practice social distancing with in seat instructor.
The only way I could see it as even being potentially safe "social distancing" wise from an instruction standpoint is: both people, driver/instructor, put on face covering (eg balaclava) and helmet, with closed face only, before getting in the car. That's a good start. Maybe even long-sleeves of some sort required.

No comms, OR figure out if there's a way that works to sanitize comms between use. Or something where the student buys/gets a new earpiece from instructor or something similar. There's several possibilities there I think.
Or go TNiA style with no in-car instructing, but I don't think that's safe nor with Drivers Edge standards so hmmmmm. Eagles Canyon lead-follow has been going well but the pace is least-common-denominator so less fun for the students that may be borderline on moving up a group.
The plan is to have two student headsets for your two students. Or you can use your cellphone and headphones...not sure how that will work with a helmet on.

I'm just going to buy a second student headset.
Might as well spit in each other's mouths and be done with it. Okay, that's an exaggeration, but I don't think it's safe to ride together at this point.
MCS 1WNR with 600/900 spring rates / Vorshlag camber plates / Apex ARC-8s with MSI studs / Stoptech Trophy ST-60/ST-40 / Cantrell Motorsports Brake Duct Kit / Cobalt Friction XR1, XR2s or PFC-11 pads / UUC Corsa axle-back with Fabspeed HFC and x-pipe / Schroth Quick Fit Pros / HANS Sport II / AA green filter / Coolshirt with large bag / Aim SoloDL with SmartyCam / CSF Radiator
Appreciate 1
Kelse921131.50