Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M3 - SG/FR 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IND-Distribution View Post
Incredible car and photos! Well done!
Thank you...very much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON.M3 View Post
oh my god... CAR OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha Thanks my dude! Really appreciate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ixSpd View Post
Awesome shots and the car is looking so badass!
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
Where did you take these pics?
Danville near Blackhawk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowm3 View Post
WOW looks amazing, maybe minus the wing, not really feeling it on the sedan. But nonetheless car looks good!
Thanks bro! ...I understand about the wing. I'm personally not a wing guy as well. However since this is my track car, I needed to balance out the GT4 front aero with a GT4 rear wing. This wing is the best looking wing for this chassis IMO. Plus, it can easily be removed and plugged within 10-15mins for those days I don't feel like running a wing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ölheizer View Post
the car looks so fresh, did you made a repaint? Stunning clear and polished, absolut amazing!

Has it ever seen a racetrack or a busy highway? In comparison my front looks like crumble cacke
Thank you sir, thanks for the kind words! ...the car has been meticulously paint corrected and protected with Ceramic coating from the body to the wheels. Really helps in keeping it clean and repelling any debris from highway or track use.

In the past few years, this car has seen it's fair share of trackdays (over 15+) all over California...Laguna Seca and Sonoma Raceway just to name a couple of tracks. The current bumper in these pics has seen around 8 trackdays. It's held up pretty well I must say. Not too many rockchips.

Below are some pics from some of my last trackdays. I haven't been able to test out the new mods on the track yet though because I've been busy taking care of my infant son. Soon though!

GBMA5593 by dj_dub, on Flickr

IMG_3481 by dj_dub, on Flickr

4TR_4831 by dj_dub, on Flickr
CarboProject CF Plenum | Dinan CF Intake | ESS Tune | RKP X-Pipe | Akra w/CF Tips | MFactory CF DS | CSF Cooling | AST 5200 | Hotchkis F/R Sways | SPL/Ground Control/Fall-Line Arms | DEFIV Diff Brace | StudioRSR Rollcage | 3-piece BBS RT88 | Michelin PS4S | Brembos F/R | Recaro Profi SPG XL | CAE Ultra Shifter | Perf Elec Wheel V2 | BAVSOUND | GT4 CF Front Lip/Canards/Rear Wing | Arkym CF Rear Diffuser | Forcewerkz CF SS | Varis CF Lower Tray | Turner Skidplate | BayOptiks Headlights
Appreciate 1
keeeban72.00