View Single Post
      07-06-2018, 11:52 PM   #31
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I woke up this morning feeling like I might have done a few things wrong last night.

I got home late, I was tired as hell. All I wanted was to fall in to the bed naked, and sleep it all off.

I had a dress on, with a zipper I just couldn't find, or open, so I, in my genius stage decided just to pop off the bra since it was a front opening one, and then to slip it out, sleep in the stupid dress and be all rosy in the morning.

So I tried it, but the weirdo back of the dress got tangled to the confusing back of the bra, and since I'm the most patient person in the world, I decided using raw force was the way to go.

I don't know anyone besides me, who has ended up with a black eye due to a stripping attempt, but that's what I did. I pulled the damn bra breaking the dress and hit my eye with the wiring.

Then, of course I got more violent and decided to disarm my opponent, and I got a real fucking 5mm stab wound in my arm because apparently bras are indestructible.

Since I learned from my previous mistakes, I thought it would be a good idea, and I got my cooking knife out, I wanted to kill the dress, and the stupid tit holder.

I was the DD last night, so I did that all while completely sober, but in the morning I got weird looks from the spouse.

" You got in to a fight?"

" No"

" You want to explain your dress and your eye and that bandage?"

" No. I wouldn't ever share that with anyone."

I truly hope one member here has endured a situation of Yes I'm Stupid, like I have all day. I can't even lie and tell anyone who asks something, I just confess since this whole thing was so damn stupid, it was all on me but I rather lose all my cool points here than tell my husband how incompetent as a person I am.

So, anyone? You've been stupid?
Cool story bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
And yet, here WE are.

Went skiing in HS. Brought lots of mind-altering substances, partook of most of them. Remember vaguely being put in shower, clothes and all, because I was sweating like a pig. It was hypoglycemia, but none of my friends know wtf that shit is.

Next morning, as I'm nursing a serious hangover, friends are telling me I tried to take shots of Vaseline, as in real injections with my insulin needles. 'Bullshit!!' (looks in Vaseline container, sees all the needle holes)
Care to elaborate on the substances? You know I always like to talk that.

My stupid thing was when I decided I wanted to take a bullet from a shell and hit it with a hammer. It went off, right into my thumb and was loud as fuck. Never did get that bullet. Actually, that's only one thing I have done stupid. People tell me I'm pretty smart and can figure many things out, but not doing stupid things is not one of them
Lups11826.50
MKSixer34184.50