View Single Post
      03-11-2019, 01:22 AM   #74
wyatth
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 ZCP

So I ordered the $35 set on eBay (Infinite360 seller, located in CA). I give them credit for service, quickly responding thoroughly to my questions and shipping it out right away. However, upon receipt I was not that impressed (although for $35 I should have been). They were strong but felt so light and immaterial, although I have nothing to compare this to. Also the, "+" and "-" were etched, not engraved. I see other photos in this thread have the symbols engraved, so I think we an conclude there are at least 2 different manufacturers of these look alike paddles (the packaging was also different from what has been posted here - basically just in sealed plastic and dropped in a bubble mailer - sufficient, but nothing to write about).
I can't speak to fitment but they did seem well enough made, edges were all clean and I expect them to fit just fine.
But, I want the symbols engraved, so I think I will return these and keep looking. For those that don't care about this detail, can't go wrong here for $35.

*Just ordered the AutoTecknic V2/Butterfly/Competition paddles posted by Performance-One a page or 2 back. Not sold on this design vs the traditional, but we'll see in person.

Last edited by wyatth; 03-11-2019 at 01:39 AM..
Appreciate 1