View Single Post
      01-20-2024, 03:13 PM   #23
M3SQRD
Major General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3,G20 330ix,F22 240iX,F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
I just looked at the post from IG. It clearly says 12-13 WHP gains with the plenum. That sounds about right.

The BPM tune itself is advertised to gain 15-25 HP. So adding a the tune and Plenum and getting 30-35 HP over a stock car is not far fetched at all.

I can see where the confusion came from. The post should’ve just showed the gains with the plenum and that’s it. Which was consistently between 10-15 HP over stock. I was there for multiple runs.

Nonetheless, as you can see from the YouTube video I just posted, Peter didn’t say anything about gains. The design has changed a bit and so until we don’t do another Dyno run with the current design, we won’t mention anything about HP gains. We haven’t even posted anything about gains in the product description. I’m hundred percent sure there will be but we will know exactly to what extent once we get cars on the Dyno. Until then, we believe that this is the best Carbon Fiber Plenum on the market. The only one that is Made in USA. We’re offering a solid top version and lexan glass version.
Please explain why this is the best one on the market? A claim for something that isn’t on the market and hasn’t been tested on a dyno. You don’t even know what it sounds like yet. Please don’t say the lexan feature is one of the reasons why it’s the best. IMO, this is something that doesn’t belong on the S65. The EAE version was supposedly the best on the market yet they started to fail soon after being installed. The lexan cover is prone to failure due to the small bond area and the deformation of the plenum due to relative motion of the plenum and airbox.
Appreciate 1
kolosy1550.00