JRF
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.1 GTS (NSX, M2, e92 gone)

well

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinoGrigio View Post
JRF I really appreciate your feedback. The only thing I was worried about and didn't realize is that it didn't have nav/idrive so I wasn't sure if you could even adjust the car still such as throttle response and suspension edc. This model through me off as unfamiliar of the differences and its hard to find info cause there is many models like this. There's is no service vehicle records for the car as while it was in Canda the info is blank as well as when the car was here it shows no service maintenance. I'm assuming the rod bearings and throttle actuators haven't been replaced yet so I figured that into the future maintenance I'll have to do.
well don't rely on carfax... you should be able to pull the dealer service history on it from any BMW dealer..... ask them to look it up for you. the car you are looking at is a Canadian market car btw- you probably knew this.... look at the speedometer. the fact that it doesn't have nav/idrive makes it 10x more appealing to me and pretty much anyone who would not be using the car as a daily driver. it's a rare find. keep us posted please.
Appreciate 0