View Single Post
      10-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #99
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
If you think that all of us bought the M3 to be the fastest car out there you are silly. I know lots of cars will spank my M3 for less but none of them offer a more complete package than the M3....... very few cars in the world offer a more complete package than the M3 for any price.

BUT 3.0 TO 100KMH IS PLAIN CRAZY!!!!
can you elaborate how the gtr is not a complete package. it have rear seats for small children so i can fit my wife and two kids in the car (enough for 99% of family man like me). big trunk. awd for all year round driving in any climax, way faster and handle way better than the m3, reliability is about the same. won't sound as good as the m3 NA, but an exaust in the gtr would definitely fix that and add even more power to boost. I think it is more complete than the m3.

look is subjective for everyone. i personally like the rough look of the gtr. atleast i don't have to worry about it like a pretty piece of jewelry.

the nissan badge, i think this is just simply childish. i don't care what badge a car wear, if it is good, i like it.

personally if if i'm shopping for a car like turbo or gtr. i would definitely go with the gtr. any other car is really apple vs orange, so i don't think the debate makes sense.

for example you can compare m3 to gtr, gt3 to gtr. but at the end of the day, these are NA, rwd, etc...so much different.

Last edited by graider; 10-19-2011 at 02:03 PM..
Appreciate 0