View Single Post
      10-30-2011, 05:13 AM   #7
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
ordering my car next month and i have a HUGE dilemma. i wish i can order my dream combo of monte carlo blue & rust brown but i simply don't have the god like funds to have me such a perfect car .

so i am stuck with the following decision: should i get individual exterior or interior?

the only thought i have on monte carlo blue is future problems matching paint for repairs, new parts, etc.

i can't think of any downside to rust brown other than in a highly unlikely event i get a rip/tear somewhere i would need to get a new piece ordered in. would this be hard to order a rust brown trim when needed?

lastly what about resale value? having such a unique option won't hurt right?

my final set of color combinations are listed below:

monte carlo blue/fox red
interlagos blue/rust brown
space gray/rust brown

so what would you guys do? exterior or interior?
There is no dilemma: do ED and you can have Monte Carlo Blue and Rust Brown Individual options added and the total car price would be about the same as buying it in the USA. Or some $64,000 for 6MT or $67,000 for M-DCT (E92 M3, MCB/RB and required Nav/Assist/BT/USB 7KB option) if you find a dealer that can sell you at ED invoice.

And again: you do not have to break the bank for ED. It can be done for the cost of the round trip plane ticket if you really are more interested in getting the cheapest full Individual M3 possible. You can do an European vacation later when there would be no cost worries.
Appreciate 0