JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS, 964, Raptor

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [7.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD0977 View Post
They wanna act as if its nothing because now they are stuck with $15K G-Power S/C'er that they do not want to put back on their cars. One of them is selling his G-Power S/C, parting out his car, and his car is not even back running yet! But they highly recomemded it for everyone else And the dyno tightie posted on his for S/C sale thread is not even his! Its Technik's. Nothing personal tightie but thats dirty.
Who said I'm parting out my car? That was a feeler thread.

I am selling my Gpower kit but for other reasons. I'm going a different direction with my car and that kit does not have enough boost for what I'm going to do. I'm sick of all the bullshit assumptions people make over this stupid forum.

The dyno I posted is the same kit I'm selling with the new tune. The guy who posted the dyno runs Gpower. I didn't do anything dirty. It's the new tune, same kit. I'm a honest person and I find it pretty crazy that you would think I would lie to someone to make a quick buck, I was raised better then that. If anything, I get fucked over left and right for being so nice to people. That's my problem, not yours.

I don't know about you, but I don't have anything to hide. I don't give a shit if someone wants to go buy a supercharger or go get a stroker kit. At the end of the day, I don't gain anything from it. It doesn't make a difference in my life. It's just a damn car, I do this as a hobby. I'm just a car enthusiast.

My kit will sell, someone that has brains will know that hardware is fine. The only problem I had was the tune, and Gpower developed a new tune already. You can even go get your own tune from local tuners, if you don't trust Gpower.

Good luck on the stroker sale.