10-28-2009, 04:46 AM   #166
footie
Major General
Rep
Drives: i5M60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm1 View Post
I have to disappoint all of you. I have not seen the car. I never told this. But the man that told me about the car was so smiling that I have no doubts about the final look. My personal feeling is that there will not be any strange aerodinamic spoiler (wing) on the back of the car.
Just to show you that I am really involved with something that really happened to me, I sent the complete list of what I know to one Moderator of this Forum that I consider a friend. He knows now all I know, including the name of the big Boss that told me everything. If this Moderator wants to confirm he can
So pls be patient because if I will be right all of us will enjoy. If I will be disavowed by the facts, most of you will have the free permit to insult me... I am ready..
So since the 3-4 October is not weeks in front like someone wrote, but simply few days from now, I would suggest to be patient and look what will happen in the next week.
Regards
I respect your position and whole-heartedly agree that everyone should indeed be patient. I know the Mod you are talking about and he too appears to be respecting a tight lipped approach.

If this model is a sign of the future then things will get very exciting.
Appreciate 0