Drives: 08' E92 M3

2008 E92 M3 6 MT Space Grey Carbon Roof ZCP Wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 23,900.00

Item Interest
2008 E92 M3 Coupe

Asking $23,900

72K miles, 6 Speed Manual, Space Grey Metallic with Black leather and Carbon Roof

Clean title, no accidents (Carfax available on request)

Located in Charlotte, NC

Options: Base (no Nav or heated seats), Black leather seats, Carbon trim, EDC, Bluetooth

Upgrades include:
-OEM ZCP wheels – 19x9 front, 19x10 rear
-Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires – 255/35 front, 275/35 rear (all 8/32 tread depth or greater) and TPMS Sensors
-Turner 12.5 mm spacers all around
-Carbon Fiber Splitters
-OEM Black Kidney Grills
-Lux H8 Angel Eyes
-Side and rear windows professionally tinted with lifetime warranty from Tint World
-Muffler delete with Akrapovic tips (Stock rear muffler section included with sale)

I have owned the car for around 3k miles, in that time I have done an oil and filter change and have had no issues at all with the car. The muffler delete is the only major modification, and I think it sounds fantastic. Note that it still has the factory primary and secondary cats. If it’s too loud, I have a stock muffler section with hardware ready to bolt up. The previous owner had the mod done, but you can easily bolt up the rear section and have a stock exhaust note.

The exterior is in excellent condition with no major blemishes or scratches. There is a little fading on the driver’s side lower window trim. Probably just needs some black touch up paint. The interior is in excellent condition with usual wear for 70k miles.

Reason for sale is that I have too many cars and do not get to drive it enough. I have also purchased a boat which has turned into my new money pit.

WBSWD93518PY39855

PM or markc3812@gmail.com for more info and pics.

Attached Images

Last edited by MarkC38; 12-03-2019 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: Updated description