WoodwardMotorsport
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E92 ST 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1984 View Post
Hey all!

I wanted to report on a great experience I had at an Indy in Mendon MA.

I took my car in for Rod Bearing service and was surprised at how chill everything was. Not only is the owner (and technician I spoke with) very responsive by phone and email but also friendly, detailed and thorough. The price for the labor was very, very competitive, but obviously not sketchy cheap, take care of your car with knowledgeable technicians, guys. I was even given chance to walk around and check out some of the other cars in the shop like a 90s Supra that needed refreshing. (completely hands off, so dont worry, I wouldnt want to touch anyone elses baby!).They seem to share a shop with some Honda guys, so maybe consider them for your S2000's as well.

There was an awesome new M5 getting real work put into it, that engine is a real beauty in person, something I didn't think looked good in pictures for some reason. Also, sorry I didnt take any pictures, I honestly felt it was cool to look at but not touch or post, since those are someone elses real cars, not like a dealer car.

Tangent aside, my car was in real good hands there and will probably be my Indy shop of choice for the foreseeable future. The price was much better than a quote I got from a shop in Natick The owner is a poster here (WoodwardMotorsport) and I couldnt be happier. I dont want to publicly post what I paid but please DM me as I also dont want the owner inundated with calls from non posters.

Take care guys!

(I did not receive a single thing for this endorsement post, not will I receive anything in the future. This is just an honest experience.)
Thank you for that amazing review. We try our hardest to deliver the highest quality of service. This is a passion for us not a 9-5. Look forward to taking care of the beauty in the future.
Appreciate 1
BOOF-M34450.00