View Single Post
      06-18-2020, 11:39 AM   #42
WhiteM3EMC
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 White M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMoose View Post
Your camera sucks! When you upgrade splurge on a Smartycam.

It's hard with out data but a couple things:
- carry more speed into 1. Its uphill. I managed go in at 90 a couple of times this weekend but I run aero and Hoosiers. Burak has similar tires to you and also no aero and he can do 85.
- Hug the inside before the esses. I can stay flat from 3 to entry without coming off the inside.
- I didn't really pay attention to your turn in but turn into esses is earlier than you may think.
- carry more speed into 6. It has lot of camber and in the inside
- 12 looked ok to me though there is always more speed

Watch some of Burak's videos as I think you should be able to match his speed in the corners.

Yeah, it's a windshield suction cup and the windshield is dirty in front of the camera to boot.

Thanks for your thoughts! I picked up over 10mph into 12 this weekend just by telling myself that it was ok. That wall is certainly scary.

Very interesting about the Esses. I find my problem with them is trying to get the car back to the left after turn 3, so that I can set up for entry into the Esses, but the main problem is that I can feel it upsetting the chassis and losing grip.

My buddy had been on my ass all day about turn 1. It was certainly a focal point for the weekend, along with 12, but good to know that I can still pick up more speed there.

I guess I wasn't paying much attention to turn 6, but I agree, there's a lot of good camber there. Will definitely work on it in the future.

Thank you for your thoughts!
Appreciate 0