05-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #194
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
United_States
Rep
Drives: Moonstone e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
OC, not sure if you are still hanging out around the forum. I am not including the numbers you provided because your scale seems to be off. Your stock system numbers are significantly different than Badfish's numbers (front system difference of 4.6 lbs), whereas JamesC's numbers are consistent with Badfish's. Therefore, I must assume something was off with your scale?
Thanks for the update lucid!

Good to correct and clarify the thread. I think I may have mentioned last year that the bathroom scale used was potentially suspect. (even posted pics of the crappy thing)

Quote:
My measurements are as approximate as the tolerances in the $50 digital bathroom scale. (...sorry swamp.)
And yes, due to workload and gf, I don't hang out here as much as I'd like, but it is nice to check back in and see that you still have a handle on things.

Happy to see the progress on the lighweight RAC's too-I'm looking forward to seeing the cost/benefit numbers once production begins...

Take care and keep up the good work.

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0