View Single Post
      11-24-2007, 07:28 AM   #14
aussiem3
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Goggomobil

Garage List
Still overwhelmed by the experience of owning it. What a car. So comfortable and even with 5000 rpm restriction, the driving experience is hair-raising. The exhaust not is not high pitch as the E46 but it has a very rich v8 note that will shame a lot of cars. This is around 4000 rpm, and just imagine what it will do when you really push.

I yet to use the M-dynamic mode, and so far have driven using the normal setting, and there is a hint of body roll but not as much as the E46. The gear changes are slick and light, and the steering is a tad lighter compared to the E46, but nothing to be alrmed about. Seats are comfortable and hug you to death. It corners beautifully ... and to be honest I can sit here and write and heap praise but I will not do justice.

All those people who have second thoughts about owning this car do yourself a favour and go buy yourself one. Life is too short to have regrets ... and you will regret if you happen to buy something else.

By-the-way ... go for the Silverstone II because it really shows the curves of this car. It's mind boggling.
Appreciate 0