SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3/'18 F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
Glad she's out together again!!

So you had a MFactory driveshaft fail and they didn't offer a replacement? @OG Shark also lost a MFactory driveshaft at the track
Thanks!

Yeah, it was one from the first batch so from what I've heard they had some issues with delamination. The exhaust was wrapped but my heat shield wasn't in the best shape so it's possible it just got cooked. It was at the end of the second day on the 4th of July weekend when it failed and that weekend had been insanely hot. Replaced the heat shield and have another CF driveshaft on order which should hopefully be in soon.

Excited to run with the new clutch and transmission. The clutch was noticeably more robust and insanely grabby so curious how that may effect acceleration. Also ended up cooking my methanol pump so had that replaced as well.
AA Gen 2 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; MCS 2-Way NR w/700F-1000R; GC Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; Zebulon Splitter; Zebulon 330 Rear Wing; Gutted w/Piper Motorsports Custom Cage; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 1
SYT_Shadow11490.00