View Single Post
      04-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #105
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrdrvr
In for an E90 diffuser. Nothing else will look right with my ginormous Gintani Race exhaust tips. Ass-end looks nekkid right now without anything.

Challenge, here's the list I compiled of interested E90'ers. You clearly have the demand... pleasepleaseplease produce this for us!!

1. Nati Beastcat
2. BIU
3. Powerbeast
4. kerkiraios00
5. SiRR
6. kiln
7. vastano
8. ///m3e90
9. dnvrdrvr
+1 for this! Hopefully challenge will have an update in the next few weeks. I'd take a used one if they had one laying around at this point.

This came directly from Challenge at the end of February "We're still focusing on catching up on E92 production right now. Our supplier on these parts does alot of rolex series and nascar production so they were swamped with the daytona 24, and daytona 500. We're hoping they can make some good production progress now with those big events out of the way here.

I do have to say i dont forsee having the e90 ones on hand until a minimum 2-3 mos from now though as there is just alot on the table at the moment."

Haven't asked for any updates since but sounds like they're working on it.
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT

Last edited by Nati Beastcat; 04-02-2013 at 07:04 PM..
Appreciate 0